Hubl Ltd Terms and Conditions
By using the Hubl Ltd Website, Dashboard, Apps and any other Hubl Ltd services, you are agreeing to the following terms and conditions of service. Hubl Ltd reserves the right to amend, update and change these Terms and Conditions at their discretion and without notice. This may be to accommodate new features that improve current service and may include the release of new functions, tools, modifications and resources all of which will be subject to Hubl Ltd Terms and Conditions. By continuing to use Hubl Ltd services further to any such amendments will serve as acceptance of these changes by you. Current Terms and Conditions may be found on our website at www.launchhubl.com/facts/terms-conditions
Contravention, breach, infringement or deviation from the following terms may result in your account being suspended and or terminated. All users of our services understand and agree that Hubl Ltd will not be held responsible for content posted on services and that you may well be subject to such comments but agree to use of Hubl Ltd services at your own risk and responsibility.
By using Hubl Ltd Services you are doing so at your own risk.
Hubl Ltd uses third party vendors and partners in the facilitation of hardware, storage, software, networking and associated technology in the delivery of services and you understand and accept this with no liability applicable to Hubl Ltd should any of those third party vendors fail in their own agreed service levels regardless of contractual arrangements.
You agree that you will not reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the Service, use of the Service, attempt to or access the Service without the express written permission by Hubl Ltd.
You will not attempt or effect modification, adaptation or gain unauthorised access to the Service or any other website so as to create false implication that it is in any way associated with the Services of Hubl Ltd, Hubl Ltd itself, or any other Hubl Ltd service.
We reserve the right, but are not obligated to, remove Content and or close Accounts containing Content that is determined in our sole discretion to be unlawful, offensive, threatening, libelous, defamatory, obscene or in any way objectionable or violates any party’s intellectual property or part of these Terms and Conditions.
Technical support is provided to paying account holders and free trial members only and is available as per the FAQ on the Hubl Ltd website ‘Hubl is accompanied by 24/7 support. From online F.A.Q. pages, help sections, integrated tool tips, how to sections, telephone and email support, we are on hand for you round the clock. Should you require additional features or integration with current systems then our software cell and developers are at the ready to assist. Full training with flexible delivery is also available to you and your staff as we are continually developing existing products and functions whilst introducing new ones’. All requests for support will be graded in order of severity and acknowledged within 24 hours of receipt
You must apply and follow a rigorous and effective antivirus program and company policy and agree to not upload, post, host, or transmit unsolicited email, SMSs, or “spam” messages. Neither will you must transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature.
Hubl Ltd operate a Zero Tolerance Policy towards abuse. Abuse of any Hubl Ltd customer, employee, manger or member of staff, be it verbal, physical, written, via a social media platform or otherwise, will not be tolerated, will result in immediate account termination and may be reported to the relevant authorities.
All users of Hubl Ltd products and services understand that processing and transmission of data to include that which may have been gathered and provided by you, may be transferred without encryption over various networks and may require adaptation to conform to technical requirements of third party services, hardware and networks.
Hubl Ltd operates a fair usage policy in relation to account bandwidth requirements and client usage in order to provide continuous service and ongoing data storage. Hubl Ltd reserves the right, determined by sole discretion of Hubl Ltd, to apply A) data surcharges and or B) upgrade to your account level in order to satisfy individual service level and bandwidth requirements. On the occasions this becomes necessary Hubl Ltd will endeavor to do so in co-operation with, and by the most equitable manner for, their customer.
Hubl Ltd provides a generic service and does not warrant that (A) the service will meet your specific requirements as these may not be known to Hubl Ltd, (B) the service will be without interruption, timely, secure or free from error (C) outputs gained from the service will be accurate or reliable, (D) the service and outputs thereof will meet your expectations or that errors will be corrected immediately. Service levels to address points A to D may be available by bespoke arrangement and at additional costs as determined by Hubl Ltd.
You understand and agree that Hubl Ltd shall not be liable for any loss or damage you may incur be it direct or indirect, incidental or consequential to including but not be limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses. In the event that forward notification has been provided to Hubl Ltd of such potential losses, this will not serve as acceptance of liability by Hubl Ltd. Hubl Ltd will not be liable for damages resulting from but not limited to: (A) inability to use the service; (B) the cost of securing substitute goods, services or products as a result of services purchased or obtained via or from the service; (C) unauthorised access to or modification to your transmissions or data; (D) any third party action or conduct on the service; (E) any other service related matter.
In the event that Hubl Ltd fail to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these Terms and Conditions this shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. The Terms and Conditions represent the absolute and entire agreement between you, all users and Hubl Ltd. These Terms and Conditions will, in the event of dispute, act as governance of your use of the Service and will supersede any prior agreements between you and Hubl Ltd (including, but not limited to all previous editions of the Terms and Conditions).Questions about the Terms and Conditions should be sent to email@example.com
Hubl Limited aims to deliver reports immediately upon submission by the end user.
Hubl Account Terms and Conditions
- You will not use or allow anyone under your employ (including sub-contracted or temporary staff) to use the Service for any illegal or unauthorised purpose. Neither must you allow the use of Hubl Ltd products or Services to violate any laws, practices or professional codes of conduct relative to your jurisdiction to include but not be limited to copyright and intellectual property laws).
- You are individually responsible for maintaining the security on your account, its password and all content, data and information hitherto. Hubl Ltd cannot and will not be responsible or liable for any loss or damage from your failure to comply with this requirement of data protection.
- You are responsible and liable for all activity and content posted in direct relation to your account including when content is posted by others who have child account logins under your parent account.
- Free Trial accounts may only be granted to one individual within your organisation. An individual may only be granted and maintain one free trial account per organisation. Should an organisation require more than one Free Trial Account this should be requested in writing to an appointed account manager.
- You must provide your full legal name, a valid email address, contact telephone number and any other information as requested in order to complete any registration process. The information provided will be used as the primary contact details to be appended to the cover page of your account reports.
- Your own login may only be used by you and must not be shared by any other person. To do so will constitute a breach in data protection. Sharing of logins is strictly prohibited by Hubl Terms and Conditions. You may create additional logins in line with the terms of your account level and should further logins be required this can be arranged with your account manager.
- To register and account you must be a real person as accounts registered by “bots” or other automated methods are not permitted and will be subject to immediate termination upon identification.
- You must be 16 years or older to use this Service.
API Terms and Conditions
Hubl Ltd Clients and Users accessing their Hubl Ltd account data via any API (Application Program Interface) including use of the API through a third-party product(s) that allow access to Hubl Ltd, agree to be governed by the terms of this agreement in conjunction with the following:
- Hubl Ltd will make a reasonable attempt via email to warn the account owner prior to suspension but will, in its sole discretion, determine abuse or excessive usage of the API. Abuse or overly excessive and frequent requests or ciphering to Hubl Ltd via the API may result in the temporary or permanent suspension of your account.
- All rights are reserved by Hubl Ltd to at any time alter, suspend or discontinue either temporarily or permanently, your access to the API, either in part or in full, with or without notice to you.
- You unconditionally accept, understand and agree that from your use of any API or third-party products that access data via that API, Hubl Ltd shall not be held liable for any direct or indirect, damages or losses including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses (even if Hubl Ltd has been advised of the possibility of such damages), resulting from your use of API, third party products, mediums or social media.
- Hubl Ltd shall not be liable for any consequences or matters arising, in relation to points 1 to 3 inclusive above, to Hubl Ltd Services as a result of changes, modifications or alterations to the API employed by the client to access Hubl ltd Account data.
Changes to Account Levels,
Fees, Service, Collection of Payments and Refunds
- A valid credit/debit/visa card is required to continue services on a ‘pay-as-you-go’ or ‘in-advance’ account upon completion of your free trial period. You will be notified prior to your free trial ending in order that you may provide the required payment details. We do not store credit card details nor do we share customer details with any 3rd parties. For all other payment methods a completed direct debit mandate and signed contractual agreement will be required. This relates to monthly invoiced, annual and bespoke accounts. Minimum subscriptions charges apply to all account levels for access to Hubl Dashboard. These will be billed in advance immediately upon completion of your free trial together with any additional charges for production of reports incurred during your free trial and in accordance with the terms of your agreed account level. Continuing, Hubl Dashboard costs will be billed in advance with report costs charged either ‘pay-as-you-go’ or ‘in-advance’ via your provided card details and in arrears for monthly invoicing or in accordance with the terms of your annual or bespoke account.
- One months’ notice in writing is required to be received for cancelation to be effective from your next normal billing date after receipt of notice. No Pro-rata billing is applicable and you will be billed for the next complete month that follows notification of cancelation plus any usage charges in relation to the production of reports produced using Hubl Ltd products and services associated to your account and all accounts under the same.
- An upgrade from the free trial to any paying account level will end your free trial. You will be billed for your first month’s access to Hubl Dashboard immediately upon upgrading. All other charges will be billed as per the conditions of your selected account level.
- It is not possible to exceed the prescribed number of logins for your account level. You may exceed the number of properties for your account level with report charges billed at the normal rate. To benefit from the reduced charges of the higher account levels you must upgrade to that account level. Upon doing so all relevant report charges and Hubl Dashboard Subscriptions will apply immediately for all payment methods.
- The Hubl Dashboard subscription is billed in advance on a monthly basis and is non-refundable. There will be no refunds or credits for partial months of service or upgrade/downgrade refunds in order to provide fair, transparent and equal service to all users with no exceptions being made.
- All fees and charges are exclusive of VAT to UK based businesses. VAT will be charged to your account at the current rate levied by HMRC.
- For any upgrade or downgrade in plan level, your preferred payment method will be charged the new rate on your next billing cycle for ‘pay-as-you-go’ or ‘in-advance’ accounts. For other accounts amendments will be incorporated to your billing method from the date of request.
- Hubl Ltd reserves the right at any time and on occasions as required to amend, modify or discontinue either temporarily or permanently, any service or any elements thereof with or without prior notification.
- Charges for all services and account levels, including but not limited to monthly subscriptions, invoicing, annual and bespoke account levels, are subject to change upon 3. days’ notice from Hubl Ltd. Any such notice may be provided at any time by publishing such amendments to the Hubl Ltd website (launchhubl.com) to the Dashboard or via any medium deemed appropriate by Hubl Ltd. This may be in the form of a newsletter, blog or email.
- Hubl Ltd shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any consequence arising from amendment, price change, suspension or termination of the Service.
- Downgrading your Service will result in a loss of features and capacity of your Account which may in-turn affect your operational capabilities. Hubl Ltd does not accept any liability for such loss as may be incurred as a result of this. You are responsible for ensuring you are safeguarded against the consequences of such decisions as made by you.
Cancelling your account and
- Responsibility for properly cancelling your account and ensuring this has taken effect lies solely with you. You are required to email to your account manager requesting cancellation together with receipt and confirmation from them that this has taken place, together with your own satisfaction, is required to effect cancellation. Cancellation cannot be accepted by telephone call or other informal medium.
- Upon cancellation, your account data will be retained safely and securely for your future reference but will not be accessible by you unless by request or upon reactivation of your account. Reactivation costs will be applicable at the rate of one month’s Hubl Dashboard subscription at the current rate for the account level that you last operated with. Should you then produce reports these will be charged at the relevant rate for that account level. To reactivate your account requires the current subscription process to be followed and payment method provided. You understand and agree that our Fair Usage Policy may become applicable and surcharges applied to you throughout the period of storage (7 years) and at the sole discretion of Hubl Ltd, to ensure that your data is available to you and any third party as required. Should you not honour such surcharges you understand that your data may be deleted at the discretion of Hubl Ltd and that no advance notice may be provided to you.
- Hubl Ltd reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Service, or any other Hubl Ltd service, for any reason and at any time. If an account is subject to termination by Hubl Ltd, our standard terms of cancellation will apply as from point 2. above. Access to data and reactivation of account will be at the discretion of Hubl Ltd however, data storage surcharges may continue to apply.
Intellectual Property Ownership,
Copyright and Content Rights
- It is your sole responsibility to ensure that you have your own adequate and compliant policies in place to satisfy your business activities to include but not be limited to data protection, copyright and intellectual property laws. All content posted on Hubl Ltd services, websites and associated products is required to comply with the above. Hubl Ltd claim no intellectual property rights or liability over the material you provide or post. Your profile and materials uploaded remain your own. However, by allowing your reports to be viewed by third parties and releasing access to any of your published content, you are agreeing to allow others to view and republish your Content. Hubl Ltd cannot be held liable or responsible for others sharing access to this Content or breaches to copyright, intellectual property and data protection laws or rights as a consequence of this action.
- Hubl Ltd is not obligated to and does not validate or screen content but reserves the right to exercise at their sole discretion, the refusal or removal of any content that is available via the service.
- Hubl Ltd, its design, user interface and all associated Hubl Ltd Services and products including, graphics and website are copyright © 2014 Hubl Ltd and trademarked with all rights reserved. You are not permitted to duplicate, copy, or reuse any code, visual design elements or concepts without express written permission from Hubl Ltd as to do so will represent a breach of these Terms and Conditions and may attract criminal or legal proceedings.
- To contact us please email firstname.lastname@example.org or in writing to: Hubl Limited, 20 Parkhouse Street, Ayr, KA7 2HH.